Now hiring a Senior Connected Services Software Integration Engineer in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Connected Services Software Integration Engineer for work in Auburn Hills, MI!
The Connected Services Software Integration Engineer - Senior is responsible for the design, development, release and continuous improvement of connected system components, sub-systems and features at automotive level quality and within predetermined timing milestones. The Connected Services Software Integration Engineer will be responsible for participating in and performing, but not limited to, the following tasks:
• Identify opportunities for quality and productivity improvement and implement appropriate initiatives
• Demonstrate leadership in not just finishing their tasks but removing technical impediments for the team members.
• Communicate technical project status to management and key stakeholders
• Ensure documented traceability from requirements through test cases
• Work closely with the Technical Manager and Product Owner to review the business requirements, and decipher the design details for the solution.
• Author and maintain design requirements
• Align stakeholder input on design direction to ensure solution robustness through process such as DFMEA
• Interface with Systems engineering to ensure software requirements are documented appropriately and analyzed prior to software design and implementation
• Collaborate with the System Architect and Quality Responsible Engineer on the project to assess ways to simplify testing procedures to ensure application is tested throughout development and before release.
• Create development timing plan and manage each activity to launch programs successfully
• Plan and coordinate software development activities with other global sites
• Plan and coordinate with component and sub-system suppliers to ensure software deliverables are completed per project schedule and meet software quality standards
• Lead joint integration activities to ensure end to end system functionality
If interested, please apply today!
• BSEE, BSCS, BSCE or Information Technology degree.
• 5+ years of current continuous Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity work experience including:
o 1 year in automotive electrical development and design
o 1 year in telematics connectivity
o 1 year in software engineering / development
• Expertise with programming languages, programming techniques - Android, Java, C++, C, iOS based software architectures analysis, design and development
• Experience working with waterfall and agile development methodologies
• Experience with CAN/LIN communication protocols and tools
• Experience with CANoe, CANalyzer, Vehicle Spy
• Proven leadership experience.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.