Trillium Staffing has immediate openings for Painters in Mt. Washington, KY.
Trillium Staffing has several openings for Painters.
The primary duties of the Painter will include painting fabricated products with powder coating or liquid coatings, as well as cutting steel using industrial painting equipment.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
• Mixing paints and finishes
• Regulating temperature
• Finishing coated surfaces by baking in an oven and/or polishing with sandpaper, pumice, rouge, wax, or other finishing materials
• Cleaning and adjusting equipment to ensure air and paint flow to product
• Using drawings, specs and/or verbal instructions as well as exercising judgment and experience to plan and accomplish goals
• Operating industrial painting equipment (Kremlin EOS Airmix or Similar systems)
• Following and applying all applicable safety requirements to comply with regulatory agencies
• Operating a forklift and overhead crane
• Other duties as assigned
Positions are available on 1st shift, 6am – 2:30pm, Monday through Friday, with overtime based on production need. Pay will be $18/hour. These positions are full time and temp-to-hire. A full benefits package is available upon company hire. If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or GED required
• 1-4 years’ of Industrial Painting experience and the ability to self-inspect work
• Cleared and fit tested to wear a respirator
• Must possess own tools appropriate to the job being performed
• Knowledge and ability to use appropriate tools related to the task (mixing, measuring and storing etc.)
• Ability to lift 50 lbs and stand for up to 10 hours a day
• Must pass pre-employment and random drug screens
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.