Now hiring an experienced Recruiter to join the Trillium team!
Trillium Drivers, a leader in the staffing industry, is currently seeking a Full-Time Driver Recruiter in Nashville, TN to join the team!
If you love recruiting and enjoy working for a company who values and rewards performance, submit your resume for consideration!
This position’s primary functions will be to attract, pre-qualify and hire qualified drivers that meet the requirements and needs of customers. This is a full-time position, Monday-Friday (occasional nights and weekends may be necessary from time to time)
* Responsible for developing, evaluating, and maintaining an available pool of qualified Drivers to meet client needs.
* Acts as a liaison between the field staff employee and the client to ensure that a high-quality service is being provided. Advises management of any service issues or concerns.
* Follows up with client and employee to ensure that a satisfactory placement has been made.
* Resolves issues with field staff employees involving pay discrepancies, working conditions, counseling, discipline, etc.
* Completes and maintains all documentation processes as required by company policy and federal or state regulation for field staff employees including new hire and I-9 forms, reference checks, social security number verifications, criminal background checks, and any other documentation required by the client site within a timely manner.
* Reliable and dependable attendance is an expected essential function of this position.
* Responsible for working well with others and maintaining positive attitude within a team environment.
Abilities / Attributes
* Goal Driven
* Highly Organized
* Phone Warrior
* Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
* Very Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs
* Competitive compensation package | Base plus commission structure
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* 401(k) savings plan
* Awards and recognition programs
If interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
• Previous temporary staffing / recruiting experience and / or 2 years of related experience in a service industry.
• Associate Degree or equivalent experience in business, management, or a related course of study preferred.
• Prior experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), specifically Tenstreet is a plus.
• Transportation Staffing experience a plus
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.