Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Communications Specialist for work in the Plano, TX area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Communications Specialist for work in the Plano, TX area!
The resource will be asked to support various groups and initiatives within the ITx Cybersecurity Portfolio with their communications efforts. Searching for a candidate who is collaborative and detail-oriented to support its operational and technical programs. Candidate will amplify our Cybersecurity awareness and content marketing efforts, building out scalable, data-driven programs to keep key Stakeholders up-to-date with progress on key initiatives.
Responsibilities may include:
• Manage internal communications output.
• Ensure communication strategy is consistent and reflects the organization’s strategic vision.
• Measure and present results of communication efforts.
• Set timing of communications to coordinate with organizational events or initiatives.
• Refine core messaging to ensure organizational consistency in all aspects of communication including planning, development, organizing and executing.
• Ensure consistent framing of messages across organization.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, Information Technology or a related field
• Five to seven years of experience in corporate communications (portfolio should include writing samples)
• Project Management experience
• Proficiency in a variety of software applications including Photoshop and Illustrator. Excellent PC skills, including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word and Excel)
• Ability to communicate with a diverse group of professionals, and champion IS organization’s communications goals to technical and non-technical audiences
• Ability to follow directions, manage multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and respond to urgent requests in a positive manner
• Information Systems experience strongly desired
• Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) helpful, but not required
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.