Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Project Manager for work in the Jamaica Plain area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for work in Jamaica Plain, MA area!
The Project Manager will work closely with the Lab’s business and IT staff and the Executive department to manage projects within the organization’s portfolio. Managing, planning, organizing, and controlling operations and activities of projects at varying levels of complexity.
• Day to day management of the projects within the portfolio.
• Meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors, stakeholders, etc.
• Create and maintain project plans.
• Ensure that users and project team member’s roles and responsibilities are defined.
• Ensure that user requirements, deliverables and approvals are defined and documented.
• Communicate project status. Meet with sponsors and stakeholders.
• Promote use of project management best practices.
• Coordinate and monitor activities to ensure project is completed on time and within budget.
• Ensure the delivery of various projects meeting the customer requirements.
If interested, please apply today!
o Demonstrated leadership with strong organizational, presentation and customer service skills
o Ability to take upper management direction.
o Strong verbal, analytical and written communication skills.
o Ability to address conflicts, reduce team tension and resolve issues.
o Oral and written reports defining plans, problems, and resolutions to management.
o Support stakeholders in design, priority setting and implementation.
o Responsible for managing project resources: task management and performance.
o Minimum of 8 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects (in ‘healthcare’ – preferred).
o Outstanding grasp of information technology concepts and processes.
o Demonstrated aptitude for effective leadership of staff.
o Strong issue & problem management skills, including root cause analysis and troubleshooting.
o Capable of working independently or as part of a large team.
o Experience working in a PMO environment. Familiar with Project Management methodologies.
o Understanding of software development lifecycle methodologies
o Demonstrated ability to conduct detailed planning, perform risk assessments, and successfully mitigate project risks.
o Ability to relate IT program priorities to the Business (Labs)
o Experience working in the Healthcare Industry.
o Experience working for State Agencies.
• Experience with Laboratory information management systems.
• Experience with Equipment (Lab) integration.
• Experience with System Integration Projects.
• Experience with Rationalization Projects.
• Familiarity with the following is a plus:
o Familiar with HL7 message standard.
o Specific LIMS Applications such as Lead, TB, HIV or other diseases.
o Integration of lab instruments to extract the specimen results and transfer to LIMS applications
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.