Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Administrative Project Manager for direct-hire in Charlotte!
Direct hire Administrative Project Manager supporting the CEO of growing Mortgage Company in Ballantyne. The primary focus will be supporting the CEO and leadership Team with various administrative/project tasks
• Coordinate CEO schedule including email inbox and phone calls needing support. Ensure all communications, both internal and external, personal and professional, are prioritized and followed up appropriately
• Partner with key partners in the company to institute and own strong workflows, processes and procedures to effectively handle incoming and outgoing communications related to the CEO
• Develop an understanding of the CEO’s and Company’s brand and tone of voice
• Serve as a proxy to the CEO in various types of communications
• Scheduling and calendar
• Organize and support meetings including timely distribution of pre- and post- meeting materials, and ensure CEO is adequately prepared for meetings
• Follow up on action items - including interaction with internal staff as well as external partners
We’re a fast-paced growing Mortgage company with an entrepreneurial twist. We work hard and test our products often. We’re collaborative, ambitious, candid and high-energy. Our teammates are some of the brightest, most talented people you’ll ever work with.
The schedule is 9am-5:30pm. The annual salary is $45,000-$50,000 per year, depending on experience. If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 5 or more years’ previous experience as EA to a senior leader in the public or private sectors with evidence of having instituted or improved process
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.