Now hiring a Maintenance Electrician for work in Niles!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Maintenance Electrician for a temp-to-hire opportunity.
Maintenance Electrician needed for an immediate trial hire opportunity working a 12 hour rotating shift from 7pm to 7am. Pay will be based upon experience starting at $25+ per hour.
Tools and Equipment:
Electrical testing equipment and various hand tools common to the trade including screwdrivers, pliers, knives, saws, multi-meters, and test lamps.
Electrical wiring and components of various manufacture and design.
1. Design and install power supply wiring and conduit for newly installed machines and equipment. Connect power, test and start up new equipment.
2. Connect/disconnect power supply wires to machines and equipment, and connects/disconnects cables and wires between machines and equipment.
3. Diagnose malfunctioning apparatus such as transformers, motors, control boards, and drives. Repairs/replaces damaged or broken components.
4. Tests malfunctioning machinery and see if the problem is electrical in nature.
5. Replace faulty electrical components of machine such as relays, switches, and positions sensing devices.
6. Diagnose and repair or replace faulty electronic components such as printed circuit boards.
7. Replace electric motor bearings and rewires motors.
8. Investigate and diagnose faulty mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic components of machines and equipment and makes repairs in conjunction with mechanics, operators and supervision.
9. Must be able to read and follow blueprints, wiring diagrams and schematic drawings.
10. Take/monitor and document observations, settings, readings, meters, gauges as required.
11. Install circuit breakers, equipment panels, transformers, and switchboards.
12. Secure and complete required department work order documentation.
13. Is responsible for housekeeping in his/her work area and general surroundings.
14. Is responsible for Lock-Out-Tag-Out.
15. Observe and follow all safety rules and procedures.
16. Perform other tasks and duties as assigned.
If interested, please apply today!
- Ability to install, repair, adjust, and program electrical systems, apparatus, and components of industrial machinery and equipment.
- In conjunction with machinists, mechanics, operators, and supervision investigate and diagnose equipment failure and develop/implement corrective action.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.