Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Shipping and Receiving Clerks for work in Rochester Hills!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Shipping and Receiving Clerk in Rochester Hills!
• Prepares and packages products for shipments to customers
• Assembles containers for product handling, storage, preservation, and shipment
• Generate necessary shipping paperwork for customers in ERP system such as but not limited to:
• Packing List
• Certificate of Conformance
• Address/product labels
• Determine shipping method via UPS/FedEx and/or freight as required
• Document all outgoing shipments for manufactured goods/product returns/consignment, etc.
• Maintain ample shipping supplies (boxes, tape, labels, etc.) within department to avoid any shipping delays
• Open and verify products received from outside suppliers against accompanied shipping documentation and original order
• Verify quantity, product identification and inspection data, as applicable, have been received against the order
• Receive incoming supplies within the company ERP system against the products received
• Document all incoming shipments from suppliers
• Note any discrepancies of parts received and contact appropriate personnel
• Move product and/or documentation to the appropriate department with receiving paperwork
• Document customer supplied products received and shipped back to customers
• Performs all other duties as assigned
This is a 1st shift opportunity. If interested, please apply today!
• 3 to 5 years Shipping/Receiving experience.
• Must have some international shipping experience.
• Good computer skills. SAP is a plus.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.