Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring L2 Support Tech Deskside Support for work in Plano!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a L2 Tech Deskside Support for work in Plano, TX!
We are looking for a motivated, organized individual who can work collaboratively to support a program hypercare helpdesk. The program is currently in the final phase of market testing and will be moving towards general availability and a national launch. This individual will have the opportunity to shape a repeatable hypercare approach, work directly with program stakeholders and development teams, while engaging with dealers.
• Answering SmartPath Dealer phone calls
• Provide Level 1 troubleshooting support
• Escalation to SME’s, Development teams and Service Desk as required
• Monitor incident queue to ensure they escalated issues are being resolved
• Work collaboratively with other application teams
• Document hypercare support desk methodology
• Review and maintain SmartPath program knowledge base articles
• Understand SmartPath program goals and associated stakeholder expectation
• Review and document Dealership feedback for future enhancement consideration, as required
If interested, please apply today!
• Strong knowledge of Windows 7 and 10
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (2016 Outlook, Skype, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Strong knowledge of computer hardware
• Requires frequent interface with the user community
• Excellent troubleshooting, problem solving and root cause analysis skills
• Exceptional customer service
• Service Desk experience is a plus
• Service Now ticketing system is a plus
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.