Now hiring a Mechanical Engineer for work in Saginaw!
Trillium Staffing is hiring for an experienced Mechanical Engineer to work for a Saginaw area manufacturer.
This individual will be responsible for designing, detailing, and checking systems for specialized manufacturing equipment. Job duties will include:
- Installation support and start up at the customer’s facility.
- Field service and debug.
- Research, plan, and design mechanical and electromechanical products and systems.
- Direct and coordinate activities involved in fabrication, operation, application, installation, and repair of mechanical or electromechanical products and systems.
- Troubleshoot mechanical designs, assemblies, and component problems and implement corrective measures.
- May be involved with developing changes to plans and/or methodology.
- Provide recommendations for improvements in order to meet program objectives.
- Provide input on time required and component pricing for quotes.
- Serve as a technical advisor to the proposal group on the feasibility of the controls aspect of the design.
This is a temp-to-hire position and pay is determined based on experience. If interested, please apply today!
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 7 years of experience in related field
- Must have an understanding of control and fluid power systems and solid modeling knowledge
- Ability to perform structural calculations
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.