Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Maintenance Supervisor for work in Detroit!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for work in Detroit, MI!
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations; plan project operations and establish priorities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
• Coordinate the operation and training of the plant’s Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Ability to troubleshoot equipment/ machinery.
• Strong math skills and problem solving ability
• Better than average understanding of Excel and Outlook.
• Previous experience working with the automotive industry in a manufacturing environment.
• Previous management experience.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.