Now hiring a Maintenance Supervisor for work in Sterling Heights!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Maintenance Supervisor for work in Sterling Heights, MI!
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising skilled trades employees in support of production processes; support related automation and controls of manufacturing operations; plan project operations and establish priorities. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Coordinate activities according to World Class Manufacturing (WCM) standards.
• Coordinate the operation and training of the plant’s Total Maintenance System (TMS), Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) and plant schedules.
If interested, please apply today!
• High School Diploma and GED
• Minimum 3 years of industrial automation experience with project management experience.
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
• Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
• Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Demonstrated troubleshooting problem solving experience
• Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree in technical/engineering field
• Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
• Experience leading maintenance teams in a union environment
• Green Belt/Red X/Six Sigma training
• Experience with: controls, robotics, drives and system level communication systems, sealing systems, glass cell systems, various conveyance systems, welding - all types, paint process and associated systems, vision systems and sensors use and application.
• Familiar with World Class Manufacturing pillar methodology and implementation
• Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.