Now hiring a Production Supervisor for work in the Sterling Heights area!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Production Supervisor for work in Sterling Heights!
The Production Supervisor - Associate is responsible for managing small work teams in a fast paced, high volume, unionized manufacturing environment. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Ensure the production plan is met, analyzes issues with other roles, drives and implements continuous improvement activities and sustainability of solutions inside the Zone.
• Ensure a safe workplace, leads the Team to improve Safety in the area and enforces the use of mandated Safety tools and procedures.
• Understand losses during the Shift, use the C-Matrix to coordinate World Class Manufacturing activities and improve Zone performances.
• Proactively analyzes quality KPIs related to the Zone, prioritizes quality issues and properly guides Team Leaders.
• Ensure the right allocation of the people on the line, manages absenteeism, trains and builds teams.
• Possess knowledge of the broader manufacturing organization and have the ability to mobilize support groups and resources to lead and assist in problem solving activities.
• Actively participate and lead project activities centered on Safety, Cost, Quality and Throughput improvements and waste reduction opportunities identified through cost deployment.
If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or GED required.
• 0-3 years of experience required.
• Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
• Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the Plant from hourly represented employees to Senior Leadership as required
• Ability to build effective business relationships with plant leadership and customers
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
• 2 or more years of experience in supervision in a high volume environment.
• Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
• Previous experience working in a union environment
• Experience in continuous improvement systems and lean manufacturing
• Good working knowledge of Google Suite software programs
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.