Now hiring a Test Fixture Design Engineer for work in Bradenton!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Test Fixture Design Engineer for a temporary, short-term assignment in Bradenton, FL!
The Test Fixture Design Engineer – Senior Technician will be designing the fixture via models, create drawing’s and work with vendors, create BOM’s and then assemble and test. If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Will consider an engineer without the degree with strong SolidWorks or Creo design with mechanical fixture experience as a technician or engineer.
• Mechanical Engineer or Technician with 6+ years of SolidWorks or Creo design experience.
• Some electronics and light meter testing would be a bonus but not required.
• Must be hands on and capable of designing and then constructing an actual test fixture that will be used in the facility.
• Fixture design preferred, but not required.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.