Now hiring a Team Engineer for direct-hire in Fenton!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Team Engineer for a Direct hire position.
This position is 1st shift 8am-5pm (M-f) and starting wage is $75,000-$100,000 per year, depending on experience. A Team Engineer will be called upon to plan, schedule, manage, and follow all phases of projects including design, manufacturing, runoff, installation, manpower planning and job cost meeting attendance. In addition, it is the respective Team’s responsibility to develop and define technical standards to be used by the design engineers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create or delegate the creation and submission of proposals/quotes. Prepare concepts and proposals for projects and customer changes including, but not limited to, pricing of same, writing of formal proposals and conducting customer presentations, including follow-up to help in securing customer purchase order.
• Review customer purchase order to ensure accuracy of purchase order versus what was quoted including all prices, optional items, specifications, delivery, etc.
• Initiate and maintain Action Log for projects and track customer requested design changes.
• Schedule and plan all projects assigned including timely review and submission of work order budgets and schedules.
• Working knowledge and experience in mechanical mechanisms, machinery, transmissions, engine assembly and test systems, and general physics.
• Ability to read technical journals, abstracts, manuals and specifications in a timely manner with full comprehension.
• Attend project kick-off meetings with customer to ensure conformance to all customer requested specifications and expectations of the project.
• Overview designs, concepts and key components to ensure conformance to customer requirements and environmental conditions.
• Lead, manage and follow all phases of all projects assigned on a timely basis
• Coordinate and communicate product (usually sub-assembly) verification.
• During installation use the Action Log(s) to ensure completion of any remaining tasks or issues to be resolved. Work with the customer on plant run-off for final product acceptance. Assist in equipment debug and service in customers’ plant as needed.
• Follow up with customers on each project assigned to assure customer satisfaction and delight.
If interested, please apply today!
• Associates Degree in Engineering or equivalent amount of education and/or experience.
• Minimum of 1O years of experience in design and Build of Assembly and/or Test Machines Systems.
• Minimum 5 years experience as Project Engineer, Project Manager or Engineering Manager.
• Minimum 5 years concept and proposal experience.
• Basic knowledge of AutoCAD or similar software.
• Working knowledge and experience in electronic instrumentation, their functions, and their applications. This includes, but is not limited to torque meters, flow meters, pressure transducers, load cells, LVDT’s, etc. and other low voltage devices.
• Working knowledge and experience in using electronic laboratory test equipmen,t such as oscilloscopes, signal analyzers, and computer-based data acquisition systems.
• Understanding of logic for most PLC systems.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints..
• Advanced knowledge with recent software such as Computer Aided Design (CAD) systems
• Solidworks & AutoDesk Softwares
• Microsoft Word, Excel, and Windows XP or higher
• Must possess a valid driver’s license.
• Must maintain a valid passport for international travel.
• M.M.E., M.E.E., B.S.M.E., B.S.E.E. or M.B.A.
• 15 years experience in design and build of assembly systems and machines.
• Formal R&M techniques and FMEA experience.
• Ability to view Solidworks & AutoCad drawings..
• Formal Problem Solving, Project Management and Leadership Training.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.