Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring full-time Structural Ironworkers for projects in Suffolk, VA!
Trillium Construction is seeking full-time Ironworkers for structural steel projects, completing fabrication and installation of structural steel to support multi-story buildings.
Ironworkers should be skilled in hanging / connecting steel, welding, bolting, utilizing aerial lifts, and all basic iron worker tasks. Current project will last for 3 or more months on average with continued travel work available upon completion. Current schedule is day shift 50-70 hours per week. Compensation of $26-$28 per hour based on experience. Per diem of $130 a day or lodging plus $50 available for qualified travelers.
If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!
- 3+ years of experience in Ironwork
- Must have a SMAW welding certification, or able to pass a weld test
- Must have an aerial lift certification, training provided
- Must have OSHA 10 certification or higher, training provided
- Must have iron / welding tools
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.