Now hiring Low Voltage Technicians for work in Bessemer!
Trillium Construction is now seeking experienced Low Voltage Cabling Technicians in Bessemer, Alabama!
Candidates will be installing support structures (ladders, racks, j-hooks) and terminating phone jacks and dressing and terminating distribution frames (66 or 110 blocks, patch panels).
Pay is starting at $18 and up to $25, depending on experience level. Work is in a commercial retail environment so hours will vary (some 3rd shift work) and weekends are required. This is a travel opportunity as well with food and hotel covered. No per diem is being offered at this time. Work is expected to last for about 3 months.
If interested, please apply today!
- 3 years experience minimum
- Must have cabling experience working on projects in a commercial environment.
- Must have experience pulling and routing CAT 5 or CAT 6 cables.
- Basic tools of the trade
- Scissor lift experience preferred
- Valid Drivers License
- Must have reliable transportation
- Able to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.