Now hiring a Systems Analyst for work in Boston!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Systems Analyst in Boston!
This individual will work with IT team to coordinate activities and resources in support of continued development of current and new IT projects including, but not limited to, establishing SharePoint platform for supporting our Knowledge Center and Contractor Certification functions, intra departmental application integrations and establishing a data analytics platform. The SA will work with the IT team and the business SME’s in continuing development and support standard project management methodology and documentation. The SA develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks; coordinates meetings; maintains calendars; prepares presentations, meeting minutes; ensure project documents are filed appropriately.
The SA must be able to communicate clearly and concisely with diverse audiences, in both oral and written contexts, and should be comfortable giving and receiving feedback. Must be familiar with project management principles and be able to take initiative.
• The competencies critical to this position include superb organizational skills, keen attention to detail, and the ability to identify inefficiencies and recommend solutions.
• Acts as the single go-to person for all activities happening regarding the SharePoint platform supporting our Knowledge Center and ECM platform projects including coordinating all activities with members of project management teams.
• Assists with the organization and review of deliverables related their respective projects as required.
• Coordinates follow-up and next steps for staff related to the activities of IT projects.
• Understands the various organizations involved in the project and their interests.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with project team members, senior leadership, and stakeholders.
• Tracks and completes project tasks, follows up on open items, and tracks issues.
• Ensures that tasks and outputs are timely, of the highest quality, and are tailored to the unique needs of the project’s stakeholders.
• Responds proactively to requests for information.
• Develops, documents and maintains records of current project plans, meeting minutes, decisions, project reports, schedules, budgets, cost tracking reports, and other pertinent records.
• Prepares and designs presentation-ready project reports using graphics and desktop publishing software; integrates word processing and spreadsheet files into reports. Prepares slides, overheads, and handouts for presentations or reports. Develops templates for reporting and communication.
• Coordinates conference calls and meetings; records meeting minutes as needed or follows up on and reviews meeting minutes recorded by another team member.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelor’s degree with 5 years’ experience, or equivalent
• Demonstrated experience in using computer-based tools including electronic mail, word processing, spreadsheet, and database products
• Knowledge of Project Management tools such as JIRA
• Prefer individual who has served in this capacity in a systems design and development environment, who responds quickly and with high quality, and has very strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Basic understanding of information technology design and development
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.