Now hiring a Saw Operator in the Appleton, WI!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Saw Operator in the Appleton, WI area!
The selected candidate would be working in a manufacturing environment, assisting with machining projects. The responsibilities of this role will be running multiple saws, including both manual and automatic, assisting in cycle counts, and other assigned shop duties.
This is a temp-to-hire position on 2nd shift. The standard hours for this role are Monday-Thursday 2:00 pm-12:00 am. Wages are $16+ per hour based on experience.
If interested in this opportunity, apply today!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least one year of experience running a saw preferred.
- Manufacturing/Shop background preferred.
- Ability to read a tape measure, caliper, and micrometer.
- Forklift experience.
- Familiarity with ERP Systems for tracking raw material usage and waste
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.