Now hiring a Pre Production Management Engineer for direct-hire in Ridgeville!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Pre Production Management Engineer for direct-hire placement!
Key responsibilities and duties:
• Discuss volumes and capacities in the Master Production Schedule
• Convert the Master Production Schedule to orders in the plant MRP system.
• Manage the order book of customer orders in cooperation with HQ.
• Verify product structure and bill of material for all planned orders.
• Analyze material change orders, update MRP and production steering systems, and coordinate the introduction of the change orders.
• Provide data about the engineering changes to other departments.
• Run preliminary and fixed production plans for material requirements planning, as input for material call-off orders to batch and sequence suppliers.
• Manage parameters in the production system and monitor the delivery of bodies from welding shop to paint shop and from paint shop to final assembly in order to secure perfect sequence production.
• Manage parameters in the production system for inventory control and cycle counting.
• Prepare and publish production planning schedules for weld shop, paint shop and final assembly, taking into account the work day calendar, constraints and capacities of each planning point.
• Track key performance indicators, report discrepancies and take corrective actions if necessary.
• Document processes and work instructions.
• Represent PPM in cross-functional teams related to working schedule, BOM, production planning, sequencing, running change, inventory control topics, and others.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelors required or relevant work experience within supply chain, logistics, engineering or finance
• Minimum 5 year’s experience preferably within automotive production planning, engineering change, or inventory control
• Knowledge of auto industry or manufacturing
• Project and time management skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as advanced analytical and critical thinking skills
• Carries out all duties and responsibilities with the utmost integrity and consistent with the highest ethical standards.
• Listen to others and respect their differences.
• Strong customer focus and service mindset with the ability to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
• Interest in IT systems and processes.
• Strong Microsoft excel skills.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.