Millwrights needed in Dixfield, ME!
Trillium Environmental is currently hiring for a Millwright in Dixfield, ME! Candidates will be joining a well-established, growing company that is on the leading edge of technology in the sawmill industry. This is a temp-to-hire, full-time position that pays $25 - $29 per hour, depending upon experience. Shifts for this position rotate between 1st and 3rd shifts.
- Responsible for installation, maintenance, and repair of machinery and mechanical equipment
- Machine troubleshooting, repair, assembly, and preventative maintenance
- Reading blue prints and sketches proficiently to fabricate equipment and make modifications
- Repair or replace chains, belt conveyors, gear boxes/drive chains, hydraulics & pneumatics, welding/cutting, and using power tools
- 2-5 years of experience in maintenance in an industrial environment is required
- Trade Certification or Associate’s Degree required
- Strong interpersonal skills are required
- Proficiency in hydrauling and pneumatic troubleshooting is required
- Previous sawmill and welding certification are preferred
- Possess experience in working with stationary equipment used in some type of production process
- Ability to work rotating shift and on weekends
- Ability to pass all pre-employment screenings
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.