Now hiring a Connected Services Feature Owner for work in Auburn Hills!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Connected Services Feature Owner!
The Connected Vehicle Team is revolutionizing the vehicle ownership experience through the invention of software products delivered to customers through a variety of digital touchpoints including mobile apps, websites, and in-vehicle infotainment systems. The Connected Services Feature Owner responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to recognize feature opportunities and develop the vision, functional objectives, epic user stories, logical architectures, and UX/UI concepts that meet the needs.
• Lead feature definition end-to-end across all customer interaction channels (i.e. in-vehicle, call center, mobile app and web) that meet the product vision and objectives. Prioritize requirements for downstream teams to support iterative development and minimal viable product (MVP) definition.
• Ensure feature definitions provide robust customer experiences and flexibility to support multiple regions and future product evolution.
• Work with customer channel and system component owners to ensure feature is delivered in a way that meets feature objectives and has a consistent cross-channel experience.
• Represent the feature to product development teams throughout the product development lifecycle to ensure resulting product meets the feature vision and objectives.
• Communicates status, risks and escalations to the leadership team.
• Monitor and communicate in market feature performance and lead resolution for production issues.
• Create and maintain communications regarding vision and progress like a feature roadmap and release plan.
• Create contractual project related documentation like a requirements specification or statement of work.
If interested, please apply today!
• Bachelors/Master’s degree Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent.
• 3+ years’ experience in a product definition or systems engineering role for software-based consumer products.
• Strong leadership and technical skills to lead cross-functional teams and align stakeholders.
• Technical skills including:
• Understanding software systems and products
• Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices
• Experience testing or verifying software meets acceptance criteria
• The desire to be part of, and contribute to, a team with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
• Master of Science in Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent
• Experience with automotive connected vehicle, Internet-of-Things, vehicle infotainment products, mobile apps and/or customer web portals.
• Experience reading/writing requirements using DOORs.
• Experience in a Scrum Product Owner or similar role in an agile environment.
• Experience using Atlassian Jira Agile (www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile).
• Experience modeling business or software processes using BPMN constructs.
• Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories.
• Experience facilitating backlog refinement.
• Experience delivering a product used globally (multilingual and localized).
• Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or training materials.
• Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of work.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.