Trillium is now seeking a Recruiter to join the team in Green Bay!
Trillium Staffing, ranked in the top 1% of staffing firms in the United States*, is seeking a competitive, results driven Recruiter with high integrity for our Green Bay Wisconsin office. Trillium has been repeatedly recognized as a National Best and Brightest Company to work for, come join us!
Recruiters are responsible for:
• Sourcing and recruiting candidates using a variety of internal and external sources
• Screening candidates and conducting interviews
• Working closely with hiring managers to identify current and future hiring needs
• Representing company at networking events and career fairs
Trillium offers a competitive and results driven culture with the following benefits:
• Compensation includes base pay of $15.00 to $18.00 per hour plus lucrative, uncapped commissions paid monthly
• Major Medical insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
• Dental, Prescription and Vision insurance
• Life and Supplemental Life insurance
• Short and Long-term disability
• 401(k) plan with company contribution
• Generous paid time off policy and 8 paid holidays
• Growth and advancement opportunities
Trillium is proud to offer competitive BCBS PPO health, dental, and vision plans at affordable bi-weekly rates. Single coverage rates start at less than $100 per month. Our family coverage is less than $250 per month.
*Based on annual revenue
If interested in joining the Trillium team, please apply today!
• Previous recruiting experience or business to business sales experience preferred
• High School diploma or GED required
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.