Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Asbestos Abatement Supervisor for direct-hire in Tulsa!
Trillium is now seeking Asbestos Abatement Supervisors in OK!
This is a direct hire, full time position for a company that specializes in asbestos abatement, lead paint removal, mold remediation, and select interior demolition throughout Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Oklahoma, Tennessee and Texas. Our main office is located in North Little Rock, Arkansas, with offices in Texas and Northwest Arkansas. The pay is salary and is negotiable around $50,000 - $70,000 per year. Typically work 4 - 10 hour shifts and are awarded “bonus days” if you have to work Friday and/or Saturday of around $200 regardless of hours worked.
Our Asbestos Abatement Supervisors are responsible for supervising crew members during the performance of asbestos, mold, lead, and other hazardous waste removals while adhering to company policies and procedures regarding remediation.
• Be able to communicate effectively with field workers, operations managers, surveyors, estimators, and clients to ensure that projects are completed in a timely fashion.
• Conduct field safety meetings.
• Communicate project expectations to work crew members, bilingual is a plus.
• Keep an organized file for each project including any correspondence, receipts/invoices, and any other crucial documents.
• Meet all project deadlines.
• Be able to wear a respirator and personal protective equipment.
• Ensure maintenance tasks are routinely and efficiently completed.
• Successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, background check, e-verification process and a physical exam.
• Be able to travel to various construction site locations.
• Possess a valid driver’s license.
• Be available for overtime.
• Participate in required industry training, update certifications, and maintain fitness levels as required for the environmental field
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Paid time off
• Cell Phone and vehicle allowance per month
If interested, please apply today!
• Have a current AR or OK Asbestos Supervisor certification.
• 3+ years of experience in the Asbestos Abatement field
• Have EPA, OSHA and local hazardous materials policy knowledge
• Must be able to travel to various construction site locations
• Must possess a valid driver’s license
• EPA, OSHA and local hazardous materials policy knowledge
Trillium Environmental has been recruiting and hiring workers in the environmental industry for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.