Now hiring a Project Manager - Change Management for work in Jamaica Plain!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Project Manager for Change Management!
The Project Manager is responsible for developing and applying accepted change management principles to support the bureau’s implementation of its new Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS). This includes developing and recommending approaches, exercises, and methods to lead and educate the project team in Change Management for the implementation.
Duties: (Job Responsibilities)
• Direct focus on organizational change management to ensure the success of the LIMS project.
• Application of structured organizational change management methodology.
• Lead change within the project and organization.
• Identify business readiness criteria and assist in defining the readiness process
• Develop the OCM plan and work with the PMO to integrate with master project plan.
• Track and report project status, risks, and issues.
• Provide recommendations regarding project expectations, approach, roadmaps, work plans, deliverables, and goals.
• Maintain consistent communication with project sponsors, performance managers, and internal clients on the progress of the project vis-a-vis the work plan.
• Collaborate with the project team to draft a report of ‘lessons learned’ for appropriate management review.
• Design, diagnose and measure effects of Change Management strategies for key enterprise shifts.
• Provide deliverables that support the LIMS implementation.
• Monitor adoption and progress of change management strategies in the overall transformation.
• Develop Change Management strategies such as communications, training, leadership development for technology and/or process implementations.
• Create communications plans, messages, and materials.
• Support the development of future-state processes by ensuring that user roles, responsibilities and performance measures align with projected benefits
• Support the identification and analysis of the impact of changes in the business process; raise issues and considerations to cross-functional teams
• Produce communication materials including e-mails, PowerPoint presentations, online and printed media
• Prepare leadership for communication and training event facilitation
• Assist in end-user acceptance testing
If interested, please apply today!
• 10+ years Project Management experience managing increasingly complex projects.
• 8+ years working with enterprise technology projects/programs.
• 8+ years developing and implementing Change Management Programs.
o Ability to manage and facilitate change within an organization.
o Experience developing/implementing change management activities.
o Strong organizational and project management skills.
o Strong knowledge of organizational and individual behavior.
o Manage ad hoc cross-functional groups, facilitate issue resolution, and drive to closure on decisions.
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills with an emphasis on PowerPoint & Excel
• Laboratory experience or experience working in the Clinical or Healthcare domain.
• Experience working for State, Local or Federal Agencies.
• Experience in developing Organizational Readiness.
• Experience with Change Management working with Systems, Process and Process Change.
• Experience in Change Impact Assessment.
• Project planning and project management experience for Change Management and/or organization alignment initiatives.
• Experience in development of organizational change management methods, tools and frameworks.
• Experience working on large-scale technology projects.
• Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases
• Experience across the areas of sponsorship/leadership development, communications, training and organization development.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.