Now hiring a Parts Coordinator in the Green Bay, WI area!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Parts Coordinator!
Our client’s long-time customer relationships require a person in the Parts Coordinator position to be committed to after sale excellence.
• Initiate, maintain and close work orders.
• Maintain customer equipment file and records.
• Prepare work orders for service technicians.
• Prepare warranty claims.
• Follow through on additional work and part requests.
• Monitor and review all work orders daily, maintain related paperwork, and obtain necessary purchase order information.
• Assist service technicians by reviewing hours, ordering parts, maintaining the library, and managing records on safety training, vehicle inspections, etc.
This is a full-time, temp-to-hire position on 1st shift! Standard hours are Monday - Friday 7am-4pm. Wages are based on experience level and range from $14-17 per hour. Our client offers a competitive benefits and compensation package once hired in. If you’re interested in this opportunity, please apply today!
• Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
• Excellent customer service skills in-person and over the phone
• Mechanical and technical aptitude.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.