Now hiring Forklift Operators for direct-hire in the Pontiac area!
Trillium Staffing now has a Direct hire opportunity for experienced Forklift Operators.
Position is 2nd shift 7pm-7am working a rotating 12 hour shift. Starting pay is $15 an hour plus full benefits plus $1 increase at 90 days. Essential Job Functions (this is general guidelines; other duties may be assigned);
Specific job duties:
• Follow specific work instructions and best practices to safely and accurately complete daily work assignments in a timely manner
• Support all operational processes and procedures to ensure value to the customer and compliance with all customer policies, customer requirements and federal/state/local regulations
• Inspect each pallet and/or baskets to determine quantity and note any damaged, defective or suspect material.
• Operates Fork Tuck, after receiving proper safety clearance, to move material and/or containers to various assigned destinations
• Inspect fork trucks before and after all assigned duties
• Load and unload production trucks
• Label and scan incoming or outgoing pallet and/or baskets
• Package the pallet and/or baskets with the correct material, such as banding or shrink-wrap
• Completes all necessary paperwork
• Perform duties in a safe and productive manner
• Participate in all assigned training programs and adhere to all learning’s
• Maintain a conscientious attitude, display initiative and a pleasant positive disposition, and work as a team-oriented participant
If interested, please apply today!
• High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent
• Forklift license (not necessary but preferred)
• Ability to read and interpret documents and manuals
• Ability to understand basic calculations (such as Add/Subtract)
• Ability to understand basic computer skills (such as Word/Excel/Email)
• Ability to pas pre-employment screenings
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.