Now hiring a Commercial Superintendent for work in the Milwaukee area!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Commercial Superintendent
The Superintendent oversees all field operations on a project to ensure that self-performed and subcontracted trade work is in compliance with contract documents and the project schedule. Superintendents also implement and enforce safety and quality control policies among employees and subcontractors.
• Supervise the timely and cost effective installation of the contracted work of either 1) the total project or, due to size, scale and complexity, 2) a particular scope(s), subcontractor(s), or other portion(s) of the project
• Provide on-the-job training opportunities and encourages and/or participates in staff training and development
• Develop a plan for sequence of work. Develop project schedule. Plan and organize project work to assure all work is in place in accordance with contract documents.
• Have working knowledge of owner contract, subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Know the scheduled delivery dates for all critical path material and equipment.
• Know submittal schedule.
• Update project schedule monthly and in accordance with contract documents.
• Control field costs for company and subcontract work. Supervise field work force to assure all work is put in place in the most cost efficient manner.
• Schedule and monitor field productivity.
• Have good working knowledge of equipment.
• Implement safety program. Conduct regular safety inspections to assure all working conditions and work habits are in compliance with company, contract and government standards. Take remedial action when required.
• Implement the company’s safety policies and procedures and corporate QC policies and programs.
• Assist in resolution of conflicts.
• Participate in the project management functions.
• Assure punch list is completed in a timely manner.
We offer health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation. This is a first shift Monday-Friday position. Pay is $30-38/hour DOE. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and no per diem is available. If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years of experience with a commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience
• In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower
• Experience with commercial contractor or equivalent industry experience with increasing levels of responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to lead field operations
• In depth knowledge of the construction process including scheduling, contract administration, equipment, manpower, etc.
• Working knowledge of applicable regulations (i.e., OSHA)
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.