Now hiring Millwrights for direct-hire in Kearny!
Trillium Construction is now seeking full time Millwrights/Mill repair in AZ.
These will be direct hire positions. This is long term work on a mine site with a lot of overtime. Candidates will need to be flexible with shift schedules. Candidates who have experience with welding, boilermaking, maintenance will be considered also. There are various positions available that you may be a fit for. Mill Repair is responsible for repairing and maintaining mining and milling equipment, conveyors, hydraulics, pumps etc. The pay rate is $16 + per hour, depending on experience and is negotiable.
• Perform basic pump repair- Horizontal and Vertical pumps.
• Perform basic Crusher repair- Rebuild, Lubrication and Hydraulics repair.
• Perform basic cutting and welding.
• Perform basic Cyclone repairs.
• Basic Mill Lining abilities = Pulling, lifting (50 lbs.), squatting, crawling and walking on uneven surfaces.
• Perform proper bearing installations.
• Perform basic pipe fitting and pipe threading of different types of pipe.
• Rigging abilities = Pulling straps, cables (15lbs)
• Conveyor Belt adjusting abilities = pulling (50lbs)
• Abilities to use come-along, hoists.
• Proper use of power tools.
• Proper use of Torque wrenches, Hydraulic Jacks and Hand Tools.
If interested, please apply today!
• Ability to operate a Forklift, Manlift, Hydra lifts and other related equipment.
• Must have some mechanical repair and/or welding experience on heavy machinery.
• Basic cutting and welding abilities.
• Basic pipe fitting abilities, pipe threading, different types of pipe.
• Must be able to walk some distance, upstairs and carrying tools up to 50lbs.
• Must be able to reach with, lift and hold overhead approximately 50 lbs.
• Must be able to swing a 20lb hammer.
• Must be able to work in high temperatures and in humidity levels (inside a mill, summertime).
• MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS THE FIRST CLASS OR SECOND-CLASS REPAIRMAN TEST AND WELDING TEST TO BE CONSIDERED.
• High School Diploma or GED.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
Jobs close to this one
One moment please while we grab your information.