Now hiring a Concrete Foreman for work in Waukesha!
Trillium Construction is now looking for a Concrete Foreman willing to travel!
The salary is $50,000-$80,000 per year plus $210 per week per diem. Essential Functions for Field Supervisor include the following:
• Direct small-large projects utilizing staff and sub-contracted labor. Communicating daily, as needed, with Vice President, Senior Vice President, the General Superintendent, Project Contract Administrator and office staff. Projects may be assigned anywhere given the supervisor experience.
• Initiate and maintain liaison with prime client contacts to facilitate repair/sealing activities.
• Oversee/monitor/control projects in accordance with design of plans, specs and schedule to ensure it is on time and within budget. Investigate potential problems and implement corrective measures.
• Represent company in project meetings, negotiations, problem solving in field operations, etc.
• Manage financial aspects of contracts (fee payment, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good client relations.
• Inspect work areas to determine type of work required and materials and equipment to be used. Coordinate with appropriate personnel and vendors to insure adequate flow of material and equipment.
• Assist in resolving problems (lack of productivity, work interfaces, etc.) as required. Must be able to motivate work force in team huddles approach in beginning and at the end of day.
• Coordinate and assign work to subordinates, direct, inspect and review their assignments and be responsible for accuracy, quality and completeness. Conduct performance reviews, verbal or written coaching as needed; working with office staff to document sessions.
• Provide day to day operation of a designated project to ensure that goals or objectives of project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and budget.
• Schedule, coordinate and supervise work crews providing overall technical direction. Must be able to perform all general labor tasks and fill in as necessary.
• Assist other supervisors and office staff in providing all written documentation; work as a team to have the most successful outcome of a roadway or airport project.
If interested, please apply today!
• 2 years of supervisory construction or equivalent experience as a lead.
• Thorough knowledge of all aspects of construction technology, equipment and methods of application plus
• Hands-on experience in craft and labor coordination.
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.