Now hiring a Superintendent for work in Waukesha!
Trillium Construction is now looking to hire a Superintendent for a commercial jobsite!
The individual in this role will be responsible for meeting with General Contractors to determine build-out needs, devising construction schedules and timelines, and overseeing employees and subcontractors throughout the project. Candidates should have experience with project management and construction, as well as the ability to adhere to deadlines.
Construction Superintendent Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must be very well versed in Steel studs, light gauge and Structural and all aspects of Drywall.
• Implement cost-effective solutions and project management techniques throughout project
• Maintain daily log of build-out progress
• Coordinate all construction project activities and services across construction team
• Oversee a strict build-out schedule, ensuring milestones are reached and deadlines are met
This is a first shift position overtime may be required. $80,000 annual starting salary. No per diem
This is a temp-to-hire position. We offer weekly pay, health insurance including dental and vision, 401k, paid holidays and vacation. If interested, please apply today!
• Must be comfortable with scheduling of projects and manpower, and experienced with Microsoft Office skills
• Management skills, experience in team and project management
• Ability to work with and manage a large team of employees and subcontractors seamlessly
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.