Now hiring a Junior Automotive Lap Technician in Troy!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Junior Automotive Lab Technician for work in Troy!
Shift rotations: 9 months on first shift, 3 months on an off shift. Must be available to work multiple shifts as needed. Position involves working the off-shift rotation.
• Build, test and analyze various types of components.
• Design and build test fixtures that represent the customer’s requirements and applications.
• Determine what instrumentation is required to collect and analyze specific product performance characteristics.
• Install and evaluate prototypes.
• Installs, operates, and maintains shop or laboratory test equipment and instrumentation.
• Repairs experimental or prototype products or components to correct malfunction.
• Interface with customers as required and with other internal departments to ensure program completion.
• Establish reliability and confidence standards for product development.
• General working knowledge of laboratory operations.
• Perform preventive maintenance on all lab equipment.
• Properly stores, inventories, and identifies fixtures and parts.
• Identify location of fixture and fixture components necessary to run test.
• Learn the operation of multiple operating systems.
• Maintains good housekeeping, safety practices and supplies. Identify and order supplies when needed.
• Maintains records on work performed, analyzes data collected, report’s results.
• Good understanding of Microsoft Office
If interested, please apply today!
• Associate degree is required.
• 1-year minimum Automotive Test Lab experience is required.
• Has a good understanding of Hydraulic Systems and Commercial Vehicles.
• Experience with Moog, MTS, and Instron Schenck controllers, is a plus.
• Brake and Axle testing is preferred.
• Should have some mechanical experience.
• This position requires to lift 40 lbs., push and pull 150 lbs., and stand for long periods of time.
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.