Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an OSP Construction Coordinator for work in Glendale!
Trillium Construction is now seeking an OSP Construction Coordinator in Milwaukee for an immediate position.
The OSP Coordinator will oversee construction field activity, workmanship, site schedules, and ensure safety and regulatory compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Participate in interview process of prospective candidates and make recommendations regarding hire.
2. Ensure safety and regulatory compliance with local, state, federal and OSHA standards.
3. Oversee and assist with the work activities of field Foremen on assigned projects. Report deficiencies in workmanship or productivity goals for both internal staff and subcontractors to appropriate management.
4. Perform site surveys and provide expertise to assist the Sales Teams with providing accurate cost estimates during the bid review process for our customers, as required.
5. Review job folders and coordinate necessary materials and resources needed for completion of project. This includes internal or external resources needed for permit requirements, including traffic control. Conduct final job site inspection for project close outs.
6. Update the daily schedule, to ensure committed project dates meet customer delivery dates. Assist with crew allocation on a daily basis. Communicate schedule to staff, as necessary.
7. Forecast monthly OSP project and resource schedule. Communicate and coordinate with assigned Project Team.
8. Facilitate approvals and documentation if required, for change requests from the original project specifications, and obtain updated as-builts.
9. Perform assigned tasks from OSP Manager as needed and provide updates to Management as needed.
This is a full time, direct-hire position. The annual salary is $55,000-$65,000 per year.
We provide a full benefits package.
Health, Dental & vision,
Supplemental Insurance Policies
If interested, please apply today!
1. Bachelors Degree or equivalent and 5 years in OSP construction management, telecommunications management, operations management in construction, or related field.
2. Knowledge of OSHA and safety regulations.
3. Working knowledge of Fiber construction and procedures.
4. Microsoft office experience
5. Microsoft Project experience preferred.
6. Valid Drivers license with insurable MVR.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.