Now hiring a Solar Lead / Foreman in Madison, WI!
Trillium Construction is seeking a Solar Lead / Foreman in the Madison, WI area.
Pay rate is $23-$30/hour, DOE. No per diem. Project duration is 5-6 months. Hours: Monday-Friday, 8-10 -hour shifts, with potential for OT and weekend work.
Solar site Solar Lead / Foreman coordinates part or all site construction activities and supervises subcontractor field personnel as required to successfully complete the solar project safely, on schedule, and within budget. The site supervisor must work diligently to build a safe, high quality, profitable solar project.
Candidate must be a safety-oriented foreman/crew lead with a desire to transition into construction management. This position will be heavily focused on observation of safe work practices and QC checks of a photovoltaic (solar) system. The candidate will collaborate with other Superintendents to produce 3-week look ahead schedules and provide regular updates to the solar team regarding performance.
The candidate will be required to work a flexible schedule and will need to be accountable and punctual with being the first in and last out on the job site. Candidate must be able to complete computer work such as daily reports, safety audits, photo uploads, and quality checklist updates.
If you’re interested in this Solar Lead / Foreman opportunity, please apply today!
• Experience in relevant constructions trades are essential (solar, electrical, civil, etc.)
• Ability to read and interpret plans a must.
• Computer literate- Excel, Word, etc.
• Ability to work overtime, weekends, some night work, as required.
• Ability to lift 75 lbs.
• Willingness to travel throughout the state/region as project demands change
• Must pass pre-employment screenings
• Education: HS Diploma mandatory, some college preferred, areas of focus preferably in safety, management, or engineering.
- OSHA 10 - required
- OSHA 30 – not required but plus
- First Aid/CPR - not required but plus
• Required Experience: 3+ years’ experience required in one or multiple areas listed below will be considered. (Experience from 2 or more areas can be combined to meet minimum requirements for consideration).
- Electrical - Preferably a few years of field experience.
- Safety - Experience as a site safety rep considered.
- Civil - Preferably a few years of field experience
- Structural/Mechanical - Basic knowledge required
- Solar - Ground, roof and carport
- Experience working with engineers, inspectors, etc.
- Project management - All aspects of PM work experience is helpful. RFI/Submittal, etc
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.