Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring Electricians in Lawrence, MA!
Trillium Construction is now accepting applications for Electricians!
Seeking licensed journeyman with at least 5 years of residential and/or commercial experience and 2 apprentice level commercial electricians. Apprentice level electricians preferred to have at least 2-3 years of commercial experience.
• Install and repair electrical equipment and fixtures
• Work with lighting control systems
• Perform maintenance on electrical wiring and systems
• Adhere to all quality and safety codes
Pay rate is $20-42/hour and up based on experience. Work is 1st shift, Monday-Friday. This is long term work, and no per diem is offered.
-Health insurance including dental and vision
-Paid holidays and vacation
If interested, please apply today!
- Journeyman Electricians must have 5 years experience in commercial setting.
- Apprentice level electricians preferred to have at least 2-3 years of commercial experience.
- Must posses own basic hand tools, a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.