Now hiring an Estimator for direct-hire in Searcy!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking an experienced Estimator for direct-hire!
Striving to deliver the best product to our customers, we are looking for a team member who can help us grow. We offer a great salary, along with money for monthly benefit payments as well as a 401k.
The right candidate will meet the following criteria: Estimator with a focus on quality work, estimating and quoting as well as helping to support the customer relationship. Feature Cam Experience preferred. Knowledge in Haas Mills/lathes and Fadal milling machines.Also, must have understanding in Manual and CNC Boring Mills. Responsibilities will include preparing estimates based on material cost, material time from supplier to shop, sub-contractors, and skilled labor cost for each project and sub-project operation. The primary scope of work includes the interpretation and review of engineering diagrams (blueprints) for mathematical and technical accuracy, issuing and obtaining RFQ’s for material and sub-contractors, accurate input of costing information, and the organization and retention of RFQ’s and project information.
The estimator will also prepare detailed task and subtask estimates, including unit cost determination and perform mathematical calculations by applying standard factors. The estimator will also assign material and staffing costs, document historical cost data and manufacturing methods and procedures to maintain current estimating standards and database.
This is full-time and the salary is $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year. If interested, please apply today!
• Know / familiarity with basic order of operations for the manufacturing of machined parts: manual mills & lathes, CNC mill & lathe.
• Knowledge in Haas Mills/lathes and Fadal milling machines. Also, must have understanding in Manual and CNC Boring Mills
• Ability to read blueprints (SolidWorks experience is a plus)
• Ability to type & use 10 key
• Experience working with MRP / CMR systems
• Experience and knowledge of MS Office, email, and internet
• Familiar with ISO processes
• Familiar with fabrication techniques, material finishing, and grades of material, mechanically minded.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.