Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Shop Manager for direct-hire in Searcy!
Trillium Staffing is currently looking for an experienced Shop Manager for direct-hire placement!
Striving to deliver the best product to our customers, we are looking for a team member who can help us grow. We offer a great salary, along with money for monthly benefit payments as well as a 401k.
The right candidate will meet the following criteria: Machine shop manager with a focus on quality work, estimating and quoting as well as helping to support the customer relationship. Feature Cam Experience preferred. Knowledge in Haas Mills/lathes and Fadal milling machines. Also, must have understanding in Manual and CNC Boring Mills. Responsibilities will include overseeing the entire shop. Working cross functionally with all departments. Must strong leadership skills and excellent communication skills.
This is full-time and the salary is $50,000-$80,000 per year, depending on experience. If interested, please apply today!
• Know / familiarity with basic order of operations for the manufacturing of machined parts: manual mills & lathes, CNC mill & lathe.
• Knowledge in Haas Mills/lathes and Fadal milling machines. Also, must have understanding in Manual and CNC Boring Mills
• Ability to read blueprints (SolidWorks experience is a plus)
• Ability to type & use 10 key
• Experience working with MRP / CMR systems
• Experience and knowledge of MS Office, email, and internet
• Familiar with ISO processes
• Familiar with fabrication techniques, material finishing, and grades of material, mechanically minded.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.