Now hiring a Validation and Compliance Engineer for work in Troy!
Trillium Technical is now seeking a Validation and Compliance Engineer in Troy, NY!
The CSV will document and validate the deployment of Windows 10 upgrades and document changes respectively. Candidate will write, edit, route and approve appropriate documentation associated with each system upgrade and good documentation skills are a must. Candidate will need to be able to execute test protocols as needed for each upgrade. Candidate will need to be able to work on multiple projects at the same time and manage priorities. Working independently is a must. The Analyst will provide project management updates to both customer and PE management, and must be willing to travel to customer site.
If interested, please apply today!
• 3-5 yrs experience with computer systems validation
• Laboratory systems experience is helpful, life sciences or other regulated industries are preferred (any stem based industries that utilize lab environment).
• BA Degree or equivalent experience is acceptable.
• Technical skills – gmp (good manufacturing practices), 21 cfr part 11, usp 1058 – highly preferred
• Candidates who have designed/altered/executed computerized validation systems and the gamp5 model is preferred.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.