Now hiring a Proposals Engineer in Saginaw!
Trillium Staffing is seeking a Proposals Engineer to work for a Saginaw area client.
This individual will be responsible for creating proposals for customers, preparing cost estimates for new proposals, contract changes and requests for quotations utilizing basic engineering data, drawings, customer specifications and related information, summarizing total cost estimates, and preparing cost studies for management.
- Review and analyze customer specifications and data from other departments to compile information for bids and prepare proposals is accordance to customer requirements
- Obtain Engineering Manager, Manufacturing Manager and management’s approval prior to any proposal submission to the customer.
- Responsible for adhering to company pricing policies and gathering customer and internal feedback at the time of job completion.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the schedule is Monday-Friday from 6am-4:30pm. The pay rate is based on experience. If interested, please apply today!
- High School diploma, knowledge of products, material, and components related to the machine tool industry and the processes necessary to design and manufacture equipment.
- Five (5) years of experience in the machine tool industry with several years in sales or project management.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field and experience in component pricing.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.