Now hiring Customer Service Representatives for direct-hire in Lansing!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking Customer Service Representatives in the Lansing, MI area.
Pay range is $12.00 to $14.00 an hour. All shifts available. Our client is on the leading edge supporting new and innovative online Lottery games. Currently looking for entry-level, part-time and full-time Customer Service Representatives to work in the Contact Center supporting online Lottery players with Lottery purchases, withdrawals, game play, registration and other related service inquiries.
Will interact with customers through live instant messaging, email and telephone to enhance player experience with online Lottery games by answering questions, providing information, resolving technical issues and providing flawless customer service and basic technical support.
• Interact with customers to provide information and to process inquiries about accounts, products and services.
• Troubleshoot customer issues related to their online account.
• Respond to and process inbound calls, real-time chat communications, emails and make outgoing calls
• Communicate special marketing offers to VIP customers
• Provide timely feedback to company regarding service failures or customer concerns
• Maintain customer confidentiality
• Adopt and promote company values
• Remain current on all new developments and procedures regarding department and company protocols.
• Work according to set goals and targets
Additional premiums are paid for all hours worked during evenings 10:00 PM – 6:00 AM as well as for all hours worked on weekends. Premiums do compound. Below benefits are available when hired in direct.
• Comprehensive Health, Vision, and Dental benefits
• Life and AD&D Insurance
• 401k retirement savings plan
• Paid vacation and personal time
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Opportunity for career development
• Business casual dress code
• Fun & exciting work culture
If interested, please apply today!
• High School diploma or equivalent, some college preferred
• Advanced knowledge of computers and Windows Office Programs
• Previous customer service experience required and contact/call center experience an asset
• Experienced with computers, smartphones, tablets and is able to troubleshoot internet connectivity, app, and browser issues
• Good grammatical and typing/data entry skills with an emphasis on accuracy
• Previous technical support experience an asset
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.