Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Territory Sales Manager needed in Kiel, WI! Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking a Territory Sales Manager for our client in the Kiel, WI area.
Our client, a local OEM, is looking for their next leader on the sales team due to an upcoming retirement. This position will be responsible for the profitable sale of company products on a domestic and international level. Duties include developing new accounts while maintaining current accounts, conduct technical and commercial discussions, negotiate prices/terms/deadlines with clients, prospecting, international marketing, attending trade shows/expos, prospecting, building customer loyalty, and be the face of the organization!
This is a great opportunity for an established sales lead looking for a new rewarding opportunity or a lesser experienced rep who is looking for a great long-term opportunity to expand their career path!
Standard hours are Monday - Friday 8am-5pm. Pay is based on experience and performance with a base salary plus bonus structure(commission). The salary is $65,000-$75,000 per year and beyond. If interested in this opportunity and you meet the qualifications below, apply now!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business Administration preferred.
- 3-5+ years of related experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical specifications and procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Capital Equipment and/or Custom Machine Build experience ideal
- Able to travel up to 50% of the time - Domestic and International as required
- Bilingual a huge plus! French or Spanish ideal.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.