Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Safety Coordinator for direct-hire in Midland!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a Safety Coordinator for direct-hire placement for a manufacturing/construction client!
This is a direct hire opportunity with a pay rate in the range of $17-$22/hour. The Safety Representative is a customer facing position and must be able to balance the obligation of being safety oriented and pleasing the customer. This employee needs to demonstrate the highest regard for safety as they are a continuous example to field employees and customers. Communication is key for this position as they are responsible for facilitating meetings, performing audits, writing reports, and creating safety plans. A large portion of their time is spent in the field, and it is important that they are quick to recognize and eliminate hazards prior to an accident occurring.
• Facilitate safety meetings.
• Perform safety audits and observations.
• Attend pre-job meetings with customers.
• Write and submit project safety plans for contract jobs.
• Per customer request, submit total hours for the week.
• Investigate and write/submit reports for safety incidents, near misses, and injuries.
• Participate in RCI meetings.
• Educate employees on the importance of working safely.
• Participate in monthly GLS contractor safety exchange meetings.
• Contributes to safety related project work.
If interested, please apply today!
• Previous manufacturing/construction site experience is preferred.
• Entry Level Position (Minimum GED)
• 2+ years of safety related work.
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organization skills
• Complete series of training for Safety Personnel.
• OSHA 30
• Fall Protection Training
• Must attend all safety related functions sponsored by the company.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.