Now hiring a Cyber Security Engineer in San Jose, California!
Trillium Technical is seeking a Cyber Security Engineer in the San Jose, CA area to worth within our client’s North American R&D division supporting the Electronic Platform group to support initiatives to provide security and prevention of cyber security attacks against future mobility technologies.
• Collaborate with other Cybersecurity team members to design, develop and prototype new security features for embedded systems
• Prototyping embedded systems related to automotive electronic control units and creating effective demonstrations
• Research reports and publications that promote advances in fundamental technologies
• Work alongside universities and startup companies to enhance R&D capabilities
• Write technical reports to document research findings
• Effectively transfer new technology to production groups
• Optimize automotive security architecture and technologies, with the intent of proposing to the customer
If you’re interested in this Cyber Security Engineer opportunity and meet the qualifications below, please apply today!
• BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering from an ABET accredited university or equivalent knowledge and work experience
• Minimum of 3 to 5 years of professional experience with developing automotive electrical/electronic system components, and/or software for Al, robotics, cyber-physical systems
• Excellent embedded CIC++ and Python programming skills
• Knowledge of Linux, QNX and other embedded operating systems
• Knowledge of embedded system security and fundamental Cybersecurity concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communications, team and people skills; ability to share information and communicate clearly with management and diverse team members
• Ability to multi-task, solve problems and drive critical tasks to completion with minimal supervision
• MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering from an ABET accredited university
• Developing IT and/or automotive cyber security systems or products
• Professional certifications in Cyber Security
• Familiarity with vehicle systems
• Awareness of core automotive E/E system enabling technologies; AUTOSTAR, CAN/LIN
• Experience with automotive Functional Safety and knowledge of IEEE/IETF/ISO/SAE Cybersecurity standards
Trillium Technical has been recruiting and placing Engineering professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees with an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of Engineering professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.