CNC Machinist needed in the Kiel, WI area! Direct Hire!
Trillium Staffing is now seeking a CNC Lathe or Mill Machinist for Direct Hire!
This position involves setting up and operating either a CNC Lathe, VMC, or HMC. Programming is done at the machine so ability to read G and M code is needed. Additional programming responsibilities will be added down the road. This is a job shop, so there will be a lot of variety to your day!
This is a 2nd shift position with a reputable company in the area! Standard shift is Monday - Thursday 2:00pm-12:00am with some flexibility on start and end time. Overtime is available on an as-needed basis. This is a direct hire role with a company that offers a full benefits package, PTO plus paid holidays, and a clean working environment. Wages are based on experience ranging from $18-24/hour.
If interested in this CNC Machinist opportunity, apply now!
- Technical diploma preferred but open to adequate experience
- At least 1+ years of CNC experience
- Must have experience with G and M Code
- Proficient with reading blueprints
- Able to complete own setups and adjustments
- Experience with measuring equipment - calipers, micrometers, gauges preferred
- Able to pass pre-employment screenings
Trillium Staffing has been recruiting and hiring CNC talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.