Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Foreman in Phoenix!
Trillium Construction is now seeking a Field Foreman for work in Phoenix!
This leadership role will put your attention to detail and devotion to quality at the forefront of your everyday work. We value honesty, integrity, humility, focus, knowledge, commitment and confidence. For 30 years, we have been delivering quality, structural steel and miscellaneous metal fabrications to our customers throughout Arizona. We have placed safety, quality, and continuous improvement at the core of our business, helping us to continue to achieve the quality we promise. If you are a leader with experience in steel fabrication who is committed to being professional and respectful, contact us today.
• Create a culture within the area of responsibility that promotes respect and team involvement.
• Directly supervise iron workers/steel erectors/millwright employees in work tasks to verify
• and ensure conformance to specifications, drawings, safety procedures, as well as quality,
• schedule, and budget.
• Ensure team members have the proper tools and equipment to perform their job assignments
• in a safe and productive manner.
• Responsible for the safe operation of the project areas.
• Operate equipment, forklift, truck, welding unit and other equipment.
• Maintain clear communication and a safe work environment.
• Responsible for production objectives and due dates.
• Daily accountability of project progress.
• Perform accurate in-process and final inspections to maintain product quality.
• Maintain all tools and machinery.
• Ensure workers have functional tools required, based on tool lists.
• Maintain inventory of materials and hardware needed at job site.
• Responsible for safety, schedule and budget of all assigned work.
• Maintain time and production records of all employees.
• Work with project manager and superintendent to ensure projects stay on schedule and are
• completed on time.
• Addresses personnel issues and validate timesheet entries of employees.
• Perform other assigned tasks.
• Vacation Time
• Sick Time
• Health insurance
• Training opportunities.
The schedule is Monday to Friday, Full Time with some overtime. The pay is weekly and is based on experience. If interested, please apply today!
• 3-5 years of experience as a field foreman.
• Must be able to read and interpret fabrication and erection drawings.
• Ability to lift 75 pounds.
• Ability to bend, stoop, reach, push, pull, climb and carry objects with ease.
• Must be punctual and have good attendance
• Solid technical background with hands-on experience in steel erection and welding.
• Reliable, responsible, and able to work independently.
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel preferred, but not necessary.
• Current welding certification(s).
• Expert level knowledge of all welding methods, procedures, and quality control.
• Working knowledge of all tools and equipment.
• AWS /Certified Weld Inspector preferred*
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.