Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring an Administrative Assistant in Prescott, Arkansas!
Trillium Staffing is recruiting for a long-term contract Administrative Assistant for our client in the construction and industrial automation industry.
Pay is $16+/hour, depending on experience. Hours are generally 6:30 am - 3:00 pm, 40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
In addition to typing, electronic filing and scheduling, this position requires performance of duties such as record keeping, coordination of meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings, and working on special projects. This position also requires answering non-routine correspondence, work with sensitive information, interaction with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize diversified workload, including recommending changes in office practices or procedures. This position requires the individual to be a self-starter with a high level of initiative and excellent computer software and documentation skills.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
• Provides administrative support for projects under the direction of experienced Project Manager(s), Vice President, or Human Resources
• Assists Payroll dept with time sheet gathering, data extraction, and reporting using MS Excel
• Assists with electronic filing and document storage, including invoices/purchase orders, drawings, facsimiles, contracts, etc. using MS Outlook, Adobe and other software;
• Collects or tracks information regarding who is or who will be onsite in the upcoming weeks;
• Schedules and manages Outlook calendar meetings and related correspondence between calendars
• Extracts data reports from SAP and saves reports into the proper electronic file or software location
• Assists with scheduling and/or organizing travel, hotel stay, and other activities for internal and external individuals, as needed.
• Runs errands, such as retrieving incoming mail from a P.O. Box, preparing and mailing outgoing items, or obtaining office supplies.
If interested, please apply today!
• High school diploma or GED.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of administrative or clerical experience.
• Proficiency in computers and general computer applications - MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook, as well as Adobe is a must.
• Valid driver’s license
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings
• Associate’s degree.
• Three (3) to five (5) years of administrative or clerical experience in an industrial or manufacturing
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.