Now seeking Service Electricians in San Antonio, Texas!
Trillium Construction is now seeking Service Electricians
Responsibilities: Candidate performs routine maintenance procedures and repairs required due to normal wear on the system. They use testing equipment, problem-solving skills, and their experience to diagnose issues in electrical systems and make the necessary repairs.
This is a temp-to-hire opportunity and the pay is $25-28/hour and no per diem. Candidate will be expected to work 40-50 hours a week. No per diem available. If interested, please apply today!
• MUST have Journeyman TDLR card
• MUST have experience with motor controls, how to meg out a motor, trouble shooting, bend pipe, use a multi tool/multi-tester and hand tools, know lock out tag out procedures.
• All essential Hand Tools.
• Reliable transportation.
• Preferred if candidate is familiar with all phases of construction. (rough in, top out, and trim)
• Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium Construction Services has been recruiting and hiring construction and skilled trades talent for over 30 years. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions about this position Click Here.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.