Job no longer available
We're sorry. This job is no longer available.
Now hiring a Senior Technical Support Analyst for work in Sebastian!
Client is seeking a Senior Technical Support Analyst.
This position is responsible for provide day-to-day technical support of Executive leaders and will be responsible for providing the highest level customer support. The Executive Support Technician will be required to work independently with minimum direction from leadership. He/she will be responsible for reporting to leadership information that is necessary to ensure the executive technical needs are met while maintain operational and security standards set by the IT organization.
• Assist in supporting the Executive leadership providing desktop hardware and software support services at respective Steward sites and remote locations.
• Provide superior customer service to internal and external clients, customers, and patients
• Manages the receiving, shipping, and inventory of all PC desktops and peripherals for the executive leaders.
• Act as a liaison between Executive Team and centralized IS for software and hardware deployments
• Manages support calls/requests from the executive leadership
• Review assigned calls in the call tracking system and take appropriate action to resolve issues. Ensure that all tickets are updated with information in a timely manner
• Prioritize and escalate problems within given guidelines
• Utilize stored information and documentation to help resolve issues
• Demonstrate the ability to work with minimal supervision and direction
• Triage calls to appropriate groups if call cannot be resolved
• Assess and interpret customer needs and requirements
• Occasionally lift and carry supplies and equipment weighing up to 30 pounds
• Travel to other sites as required
• Occasional after hours and weekend work to perform tasks that cannot be done during business hours.
If you’re interested in this opportunity for a Senior Technical Support Analyst, apply today!
• 2-4 year college program certificate, or equivalent work experience
• 5 years’ experience in a customer services focused environments, 3 years related management experience, Healthcare IT preferred
• Industry standard certification Microsoft Certified Desktop Technician (MCDST), CompTIA A+, and/or CompTIA Network+ is preferred
- Hands on PC and Macintosh experience in installation, repair and troubleshooting
- Expert knowledge of Macintosh and PC hardware and associated subsystems
- Expert knowledge of Mac and Windows operating systems
- General knowledge of MSOffice, Exchange, IE, Safari, MS Project, MSVisio,
- Knowledge of client-server computing
- Knowledge of printer hardware and experience in installation, repair and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of basic data communications networking equipment, including hubs, routers and cabling infrastructure
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN internetworking protocols
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
One moment please while we grab your information.