Now hiring a RF Technician in the Sparks Glencoe area!
Our client has new openings for both experienced junior- and mid-level RF Electrical Technicians.
If you are looking to combine your talents and experience with some of the best and brightest minds in the RF industry, continue reading.
• Performs functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including sub-assembly and product final assembly, calibration and test. Works with engineers to provide a definition of test set-up and calibration tasks.
• Performs rework and quality testing related to the production of parts, components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies.
• Utilizes automated test programs to evaluate product performance against specifications and to collect data demonstrating product
• Reviews data and makes adjustments to the product ‘select at test’ components to ensure compliance with requirements.
• Utilizes a variety of test equipment including oscilloscopes, signal generators, network analyzers, spectrum analyzers, etc.
• Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles equipment according to layout plans, drawings, schematics and operating or repair manuals.
• Debugs/Rebuilds manufacturing/test equipment as required.
• May perform product modifications as directed by manufacturing/test engineers.
• Work with 20 GHz. 40 GHz
• Set up test apparatus and conduct tests of production assemblies and units following methods, procedures, and standards
• Adjust and calibrate systems as needed. Modify product assemblies by adding, removing, or altering components as defined by predetermined diagrams and schematics.
• Troubleshooting down to the component level
• Correct malfunctions by making adjustments or replacing parts or components
• Compiles and records test results. Determines and may assist in developing methods and procedures to control or modify the manufacturing process.
• Works with engineers in conducting experiments.
• Other duties as assigned
The hours are 3pm-11pm. If interested, please apply today!
• 5+ years of experience with some formal training OR 4 years out of military working with RF receivers
• Must have a solid understanding and working knowledge of RF test equipment such as Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, RF generators, digital oscilloscopes, frequency meters, and Power meters.
• Analog and digital troubleshooting skills
• Ability to read schematic diagrams and other engineering documentation required
• Good soldering techniques; able to do solder rework using a microscope
• Basic computer skills including familiarity with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Team-oriented attitude
• Previous experience with LabView and ability to write ATE programs to control test equipment and receivers a huge plus.
• RF experience to 20 GHz. 40 GHz desired
• ESD Awareness
• Must secret clearance-eligible; however, candidates do not need to possess or obtain clearance
• Must be able to pass a drug test
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.