Now Hiring a Injection Mold Maker in Palm City, FL! 1st Shift!
Trillium Staffing is currently seeking an experience Injection Mold Maker to add to our client’s growing team!
The position is responsible for building, maintaining, and repairing plastic injection molds within a safe and clean environment. Analytical and problem solving skills will be required to efficiently complete tasks with minimal supervision and candidates should feel comfortable recommending ideas that could improve manufacturing methods. Clear communication skills will also be required for reporting and correspondence purposes.
This is a 1st shift contract to hire, with potential for Direct Hire, position. Standard hours are Monday - Thursday 6:30am - 5pm. Enjoy a 3 day weekend! Wages range based on experience level, $18-25+ per hour. This position also comes with amazing medical benefits, 401k with match, and PTO/Vacation.
If you’re interested, please apply today!
- Minimum of 3 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to operate most tool room machinery, including grinders and lathes.
- Ability to read documents, including instruction and procedural manuals.
- Ability to perform precision work with tight tolerances and dimensions.
- Tool and Die Maker experience would be considered
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
Trillium has been recruiting and placing professionals for over 30 years. From Fortune 100 companies to small businesses, our philosophy remains the same: to achieve excellence by providing quality employees and an uncompromising level of service. We believe in honesty, integrity, and a simple philosophy of providing value to our customers and our employees. We strive to be unsurpassed in the recruitment and placement of quality and skilled professionals. Trillium is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Us if you have any questions
One moment please while we grab your information.